Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Glade Expressions

     So for this blog entry, I have decided to review 2 items from the new Glade Expressions line that I got from being a Bzz Agent. First I will start off with the Glade Oil Diffuser and I must say, it is actually really pretty! I chose the wooden look for my living room because it goes with pretty much everything. Some of the highlights of the diffuser are that it has a "spill-proof" design, you don't need to plug it in, it is actually a very pretty container that you can leave out anywhere, and it lasts for quite a while. The oil sits in a small container in the bottom of the holder and then there is a white pad that serves as the diffuser which clicks into the oil at the bottom. The oil is then wicked up into the pad where the scent is released.
     There are only two bad parts about the diffuser that I have come across. First is that there are not many scents to choose from, so you are limited in that aspect. Secondly, the scent is very strong for the first seven to ten days and then slowly fades off, so by the end of about day sixteen, you really don't smell it anymore. Those are the only two downfalls that I have found for the diffuser.
     The next product from the Glade Collection in the Fragrance Mist. I am absolutely in love with this! I have it in 3 different scents, with Starlit Evening Evening being the newest addition. These mists are amazing because they aren't heavy or fake smelling. They are natural and very inviting. The best part is that you can peel the label off of the bottle and leave it sitting out. The spray bottle itself is pretty stylish and looks almost like a vase, and it comes in different colors. I currently own 2 white and a silver that looks like stainless steel for in my kitchen. When you run out of the spray, all you have to do us unscrew the bottom of the bottle and take the old can out. Then, choose the new scent that you want and stick it in, screw the bottom back on and you are done!
     So, to sum it up, I love this new collection! I can't wait to see what other scents Glade comes out with in the future!



1 comment:

  1. I was in this campaign the first time around. I love both of these. Apple Cardamon is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete