Saturday, January 12, 2013

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula

     So as many of you know, I am a Bzz Agent which is an incredibly easy way to try new products for free! It is easy to join and all you have to do is fill out some surveys and general information to get started. They do the rest! Then, once they can match you up to a campaign that is currently in progress, they will send you a campaign invitation. This whole process is how I became familiar with the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream!

  First I have to say that I have tried so many hand creams, oils, etc., that promise to moisturize your hands and heal them even after so many washes it's not even funny. Well, none of them have even come close. Some of them work, but wash right off, or they smell really bad, or they are too thick, too thin, just never the right one for me. This time I found the right product, and the best part, it was FREE! 
     
   It only takes about a pea sized drop of this wonderful moisturizer to cover both hands. It absorbs quickly and comes in both scented and unscented. So a bottle of this will last quite a while. My hands tend to get very dried out in the winter to the point where they will crack and bleed. Well, not this year! It will soften your cuticles as well and lasts through about 4 hand washes before you need to reapply. I definitely recommend giving this a try if you have the same issues I had with dry hands! I also recommend signing up for a Bzz account, it is a pretty cool way to try new things for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment