Thursday, September 13, 2012

Starting out

Hi Everyone!


   As you can tell, I am new to this! So to start off I am going to tell you a little bit about myself. I live in Ohio, between Cleveland and Akron. I am separated from my husband and plan of divorcing him as soon as my disability is approved. As of right now, the only reason we are still legally married is so that I can be covered on his health insurance.

   I have 2 beautiful children, Mallory who is 6 and Tyler who is 7. They are my pride and joy, and also the reason my hair is prematurely falling out, LOL! Both of them are in elementary school which is why I now have enough free time to create a blog.
   I have a lot to say, but would love to hear what your opinions are. I am mostly into crafts, and do it yourself projects. However, I do dabble in beauty items, especially makeup and facial care items! 
   I will be writing reviews on a variety of things and will be linking how to's as well. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment