Sunday, September 23, 2012

Philosophy "The Color of Grace" Lip Compact


Angel Kiss Lip Gloss in "Pretty Please" 01


     To start off, I must say that I got this lip gloss as a trade from a wonderful lady on Makeuptalk.com, which is an amazing forum for all things  makeup! I had some samples that I wasn't going to use, so I traded her for this lip gloss, without knowing much about it. I am just a lip gloss junkie!! So here we go!

     When I received the package, I was so excited! The box it came in was pretty cute, but typical of cosmetic packaging.  


     After opening the box, there was a cute little compact that was a shiny silver mirror. Inside the compact was a mirror on one side and the lip gloss on the other side.  Very cute way to put it together in my opinion! Here is a picture of the compact as well as a swatch of the color on the back of my hand. 

     
     The overall texture of the gloss is very smooth, and after you put it on your lips, it kind of melts onto them. The gloss lasted about 3 hours before I noticed that I needed to reapply. I applied it to bare lips and it didn't add much color, but it did give me a little bit of a rose hue. It made my lips look natural, like I had a clear gloss on with a hint of sparkle. And one think I must mention is that it had a slight vanilla minty flavor, which was great! It was not tacky at all, and wore very well! 
     I couldn't be more happy with this lip gloss! The overall appearance of the compact, the texture and of course the sheer color and light flavor are perfect for me! It is the perfect size to throw in my purse and would make a great gift for anyone! 






No comments:

Post a Comment